Sunday 25 August 2013

Swimwear Shoot Images


There's nothing more exciting than receiving the images from your latest shoot- but I have been itching to see the images swimwear and colour blocking shoot I worked on last month more than any other!
And, I was certainly not disappointed when they landed in my inbox!
First up, the swimwear collection!

                          





Here are the main products I used to create this colourful, summer look!


  1. On eyes, Illamasqua Cream Pigments, 'Androgen' and 'Bedaub' 
  2. Followed with various bright MAC eyeshadows 
  3. Concealing any skin imperfections with Kryolan Dermacolour and MAC Face and Body Foundation. 
  4. Soft contouring using Tom Ford Shade and Illuminate and a subtle hint of colour to the apples with Kryolan Lip N Cheek in Hibiscus.
  5.  I added a strong pop of lip colour using Sleek Pout Paint in Rosette and Art Deco Clear Gloss.
  6. Nails painted in OPI nail lacquer 'Charged Up Cherry



I can't wait to get these images in my portfolio, and work with this talented team once more!
Stylist- Louise Dwyer 
Model- Ksenija of Nemisis agency

No comments:

Post a Comment